Based at AJCA-NAJ Offices, Reynoldsburg, OH
Objective: Assist with day-to-day tasks in Communications Department, from website maintenance to writing and inputting data.
Reports to Director of Communication
Share this job
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Website Maintenance (posting and updating);
- Write press releases;
- Maintain photo database and manage subscription database for the magazine;
- Create show, meeting and sale reports (print, online, and database upkeep);
- Assist with Social Media content and postings;
- Manage annual Jersey Directory;
- Assist with creating show and judging contest awards;
- Other duties as assigned;
Skills and Abilities: Must have strong writing and grammar skills, have analytic and creative thinking, be able to multi-task and work efficiently, and have general office knowledge. Computer skills including, but not limited to, Microsoft Office365 applications, Adobe InDesign and Photoshop (experience with Creative Cloud environment a plus), and Word Press or equivalent web design application. Attention to detail a must. Dairy cattle background is a plus.
Working Conditions: Part-time position, up to 24 hours a week. Works in an office setting.
View Complete Position Description
Posted April 15, 2021
Use this link to submit your letter of application and résumé to Kim Billman, Director of Communication, 6486 E. Main St., Reynoldsburg, OH 43068-2362. Applications may also be submitted by fax at 614/322-4493 or by email with “Communication Assistant” in the Subject Line of the message. Applications will be accepted until position is filled.
Apply for this Position