AJCA-NAJ Offices, Reynoldsburg, OH
Objective: The Application Developer will work alongside the Information Technology team to provide high quality web and mobile applications for the organizations’ staff and customers.
Share this job
- Create and maintain web-based and mobile applications.
- Collaborate with management and end users to help clarify application goals, identify potential issues, and recommend solutions.
- Provide written documentation of new and revised application development.
- Plan and direct thorough testing of new and updated applications to ensure they will produce the intended outcome.
- Help create user manuals for all new applications to assist the end users. Update existing user manuals to reflect any revisions to their respective applications.
- Assist the Information Technology team with existing application enhancements to increase operating efficiency and to adapt to new system or user requirements.
- Undertake any other projects or duties as instructed by the IT Manager.
- Associate degree or higher in software development or related field, or equivalent experience.
- Proficient with SQL Server 2012/2014/2016 and SQLite3 databases.
- Proficient with Visual Studio 2017.
- Familiarity with Entity Framework.
- Familiarity with Dependency Injection, Unit Testing and related concepts.
- Familiarity with Jira or equivalent project management systems.
- Familiarity with creating and maintaining Android mobile applications and .NET WebAPI2 APIs a plus.
- Effective project planning and problem-solving skills.
- Strong time management skills.
- Excellent communication skills including writing, speaking and the ability to listen.
- Willingness and ability to meet project deadlines.
- Team oriented with positive interpersonal skills.
View Complete Position Description
Posted February 26, 2018
Use this link to submit your letter of application and résumé by email or fax to 614/322-4491. Applications will be accepted until position is filled.
Apply for this Position